All WSMGMA conferences and webinars meet the requirements for continuing education credit hours from the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE). These CE hours are good towards certification requirements.
YOU ARE CERTIFIABLE AND WSMGMA CAN HELP!
ACMPE - The American College of Medical Practice Executives
Established in 1956, the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE) is the standard-setting and certification body of the Medical Group Management Association. ACMPE offers board certification and Fellowship in medical practice management. ACMPE's mission is to continually improve the performance of medical group practice professionals and the organizations they represent. Their vision is to be the recognized leader in defining and supporting the profession of medical group management. Some benefits of board certification:
- Demonstrates your broad knowledge of medical practice management
- Enhances your professional status by earning a nationally recognized professional designation
- Provides a distinct advantage over other candidates when seeking employment and promotions
- Assists you in justifying more salary, on average, than noncertified professionals
- Can be used as a part of a professional growth plan you can develop with your employer
- Expands your network of medical practice executives who have chosen to excel in the profession
The board certification exam assesses your:
- Knowledge and understanding of the broad scope of medical practice management principles and issues
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate in writing
- Oral communication skills
ACMPE board certified professionals enjoy:
- Professional respect from physicians, peers and colleagues
- Increased earning and career potential
- Leading many of the nation's best-performing medical practices
Fellows are members of ACMPE who have chosen to advance beyond board certification and Fellowship (FACMPE) is the highest level of distinction in the medical management field.
MGMA ACMPE Website Information
- National MGMA Certification Landing Page: Certification Information
- National MGMA Fellowship Landing Page: Fellowship Information
- All WSMGMA state conferences and webinars meet the requirements for continuing education credit hours from ACMPE. These CE hours are good towards certification requirements.
Interested in Certification? Start by registering here.