The Washington State MGMA listserv is an email forum intended to facilitate dialogue and idea sharing among Washington State MGMA members about current practice management issues. All members are encouraged to post and respond to questions, participate in discussions, offer ideas and share experiences with others through the forum. Want to participate?
WSMGMA Members: post a question now! firstname.lastname@example.org
Who has access to the Listserv?
All active Washington State MGMA members, curret in their member dues, have access to the listserv. Members may opt-out of participating in the listserv.
General Information About Using the WSMGMA Listserv and Changing Your Listserv Account Options
To post, send your message to: email@example.com
General information about the mailing list is at: https://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/wsmgma
If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your subscription page which was included in your introductory email OR you can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to: WSMGMAfirstname.lastname@example.org with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.
You must know your password to change your options (including changing the password, itself) or to unsubscribe. Your listserv password was included in your introductory email. The listserv will automatically remind you of your listserve.com mailing list password once every month, although you can disable this if you prefer. This reminder will also include instructions on how to unsubscribe or change your account options. There is also a button on your options page that will email your current password to you.
Guidelines for Using the Listserv
- When you hit the "Reply All" button, every member of the listserv will see your email.
- People value their time. Don't use the listserv to pass on jokes or other messages not related to the interest of those on the listserv.
- The listserv is not to be used for job postings, employee recruitment or to share employee compensation. For information about posting job openings on the Washington State MGMA web site, please click here.
- If you want your message to go only to the original sender, hit "Reply"
- Do not reply to a listserv message to send a "thank you" or direct a comment/question to an individual. Instead, forward the message and send the email directly to that individual.
- All listserv messages are to be considered confidential. Do not forward or share listserv messages with anyone - including non-member employees or non-member vendors. Violation of this policy shall result in member termination of this benefit.
- Washington State MGMA reserves the right to remove or refuse posts to the listserv which in Washington State MGMA's sole discretion, appear to be in violation of our guidelines, policies or which contain inappropriate content.
- Washington State MGMA reserves the right to remove or refuse members access to the listserv which in Washington State MGMA's sole discretion, appear to be in violation of our guidelines, policies or for posting inappropriate content.
Questions about the listserv? Contact Washington State MGMA.